HAPPIEST OURS TERMS
Please read these Terms and Conditions:
- A guest count must be given at the time of booking to estimate the total cost of the event. An event must be booked at least 72 hours before the event. Booking is conditioned upon availability for the specific time and date.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking in order to secure the specific time and date for the event.
- Happiest Ours will work with each customer to select one of our drink menus to be served to guests at the event. The customer will be responsible for purchasing and providing the alcoholic beverages to be served. Happiest Ours will advise the customer regarding the quantity of alcohol to purchase.
- Happiest Ours will provide everything needed for the event except for the alcohol which is purchased by the customer including: a portable bar for serving, cups, ice, mixes, garnishes, straws, napkins and Happiest Ours Bartender(s).
- All Happiest Ours Bartenders are certified. Happiest Ours requires one bartender for every 75 guests.
- We accept payment through all major credit cards.
- Happiest Ours will generally deliver necessary items for the event at the customer’s house 4-6 days prior to the event. The customer will review the list of items and sign off on the list at delivery. Happiest Ours will retrieve the items the next day.
- We will charge a fee for any Happiest Ours property that is missing or damaged.
- Cancellations before 48 hours before the event will result in a 100% refund. Cancellation within 48 hours of the event will result in a 25% cancellation fee.
- Happiest Ours carries $1 Million General Liability and $1 Million Liquor Liability insurance.
- No alcoholic beverages will be served to any person under 21 years of age or to any person who is visibly intoxicated.
- Any guest who appears to be under the age of 35 years must present suitable identification confirming he/she is 21 years or older.
- Happiest Ours Bartenders will not knowingly serve any person under 21 years of age, even with parental approval. California has strict laws prohibiting the provision of alcoholic beverages to a minor even if in a private residence or at a private event.
- All beverages must be served only by the Happiest Ours Bartender. No guest may pour their own alcohol. Open bottles of alcoholic beverages may not be placed on tables. Guests may not bring their own alcoholic beverages.