PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 21
Our services are not intended for persons under 21 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 21.
WHY, WHAT, AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Why we collect the information: We collect information about you including any personal information you provide to us:
- To conduct business with you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To assist in our efforts to implement, maintain and modify our information system, network and cybersecurity protections.
- To conduct internal analysis, to plan strategy and growth, and to collate reports and manage information to support our business operations.
What type of general and personal information we collect:
- General information is automatically collected and is information about you but does not specifically identify you, such as IP address, the operating system, browser type, geolocation, or other online identifiers, information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our online services and usage details such as what pages you looked at.
- Happiest Ours uses Google Analytics to collect general information. For more information, see:
Google Analytics keeps this general information securely stored.
- Identifiable personal information is what you provide to us and by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, purchase history and booking details. Happiest Ours uses the Braintree platform for all payments and payment information (Credit cards/PayPal). This information is encrypted and securely stored on our Braintree platform: https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated anonymous information about our users without restriction.
- To third party service providers (such as Braintree Payments) that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the business purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our policies, terms and conditions, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If disclosure is necessary or appropriate for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You have choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
You may also contact us to delete your personal information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
California law permits you to make requests to access categories and specific pieces of personal information about you and to request we delete your personal information. Please call us at: 951.566.3382 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. Note we can only delete your personal information by also deleting your user account. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology. Both Google Analytics and the Braintree Payment platforms have strong data secure servers to protect Happiest Ours customer data.
However, no one can completely guarantee full security from illegal actions on our, or our third parties’ platforms. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures taken by Happiest Ours, Google Analytics or the Braintree Payment platform.
Postal Address: 12403 Central Avenue, Suite #738, Chino, CA 91710